Friday, April 19, 2013

Grandma's Visit

My mom came to visit last week and man oh man did she fall in love. It was great timing to have our first visitor because we had been home for a little over a week which gave us time to get adjusted to being home with baby and nursing first.

Grandma got to go to Makaela's 2 week well baby check with us and we also did fun things like going out to eat and shopping (we got spoiled by Grandma!), and lots of snuggling, play time and picture taking. My mom was a also a great help with the dogs (Taylor was attached to her hip 24/7) and other household duties.

I really wish we lived closer to family. It was so wonderful getting to spend time with my mom and I loved seeing how happy her heart was holding baby Mak. She told me lots of stories about me and my siblings growing up and bought Makaela a Precious Moments Bedtime Storybook, which was a favorite of mine growing up.



We can't wait until we get to visit with Grandma again, but until then we'll just continue taking lots of pictures and video :-)

These two may or may not have worn color coordinated outfits each day...









No comments:

Post a Comment