Sunday, May 12, 2013

First Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the strong and beautiful female role models out there! Alright that was maybe a little too Beyonce-esque, I admit.

I have only been a mom for shy of 6 weeks now and it has been an incredible journey. Thank you to my wonderful friends and family that gave me shout-outs and made me feel extra special today!

I'm lucky to have the best mom a girl could ask for. She has taught me countless lessons and we have shared millions of laughs and smiles. I continue to learn from her everyday, especially now that I'm a mom. Even though we live thousands of miles apart, our daily conversations make it feel like she's right next door. Thank you for loving me unconditionally mom....even when I was a sass-box teen.



Now, thank you to the little girl that made me a mama... 



You woke me up this morning with projectile poo...you sure do know how to make a girl feel special. Let's not make that an annual tradition though. Heart you boo.



I love love love you and look forward to many years of dress up, fort building, ice cream sundae making, manis and pedis and everything else in between.

And of course muchas gracias to my wonderful husband. Breakfast was delicious and I LOVE the Vera Bradley carry-on luggage and awesome card you "helped" Makaela pick out. Thanks for photobombing canine Vanna White.



You're my other half hubs and I couldn't do it without you. You made my first Mother's Day perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment