Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Father's Day

The general consensus is that this little girl looks like her daddy.  I must say, she is awfully cute.


Every time she looks at her Daddy you can see her eyes swell with love.  It melts my heart to see how much she already has him wrapped around her finger. Tim could have had a horrible day at work, but the second he gets home and gets a smile from his girl, his day is totally turned around. 

For his first Father's Day, Makaela got him a fire pit, because she had so much fun at her first bonfire with Daddy...and because we will soon have a backyard to enjoy it in! She also got him some wine glasses because he is becoming a wino at his old age :-p

Makaela got Daddy a card and "wrote" him an I love you letter. This is a traditional that I hope continues at least until she is 18. I also got him a card to remind him how much I love him and appreciate the father that he is to our daughter. 

We enjoyed breakfast at The Hub....our last time having their AMAZING breakfast pizza before the big move :(


Makaela is so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy that loves her more than anything. I mean, she has pooped on him several times and he still loves the girl. He would do anything for her. 

I am so lucky to get to watch their love for each other grow with each passing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment