Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let me pencil you in

Makaela had a busy, fun filled day on Friday. The girl's social calendar is hot.

She got to go to work with Daddy for a few hours while Mommy went into the office. Just picture a bunch of grown men in camo swooning over the little girl. I know right? My heart melted too.

According to Tim's report she was a VERY good girl. I didn't have any doubts! That's a lie. I was a little worried.

After I picked her up we went on a Starbucks coffee date. Just mommy and daughter.  We had some time to kill before her next "activity" and I needed a lemon cake pop in my life.


After Starbucks we headed over to her 4pm photo shoot appointment. A local photographer who is working on establishing her business was doing eff-argh-ee-ee FREE 20 minute photo sessions. If you like the photos after she works her editing magic on them you can purchase prints from her website for darn cheap. Once they are available I'll be sure to share the link. 

It was a lot of fun and the photographer kept boosting my ego by saying what a doll baby Mak is. Here's a couple photos that I took while we were waiting for our turn.


The girl's a ham. Love her. 



....and a video because sometimes pictures just aren't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment