Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Home Alabama

Thank you technology gods...we have internet and cable! I feel so connected to the world haha. With that being said I'm finally able to upload the new house tour....woot woot.

Here is our Sweet Home in Alabama...we love it a whole bunch.




It is such a relief that the movers finally arrived. We were without our stuff for almost a month, which we were certainly not prepared for!

This little lady had a blast hanging out outside while the movers brought everything in. Luckily they got here early enough in the morning that it wasn't TOO hot. But the girl is a sweating machine regardless, and did not disappoint.


Now that we have all of our stuff the house is looking a lot more like this...



And we are trying to do a little of this...


Let me just say my big plans to paint the whole house because "it will be so much fun!" and "I want it to feel like a home" may just be going out the window. Turns out it is NOT fun. I'd much rather be hanging out like this chica...


Being an adult sucks...lots of unpacking to do so I better get back to it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment