Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby mullet!

Since she was born, most people's first reaction upon meeting Makaela is "oh my gosh look at that hair!" I totally expected to have a baldy, but this girl has got.some.hair.

Because I see her every day I didn't notice how much it has really grown since she popped out. Here she was in the early days...


And this is what we wake up to now...


Talk about bed head! Truth be told I think the messy look is adorable. I often take her out in public with crazy-girl hair. I do have to be careful to brush it every day though because it gets knotted. She's got fine hair like her mama.

I didn't think I would have to worry about knots until kindergarten....sheesh! I see some detangling spray in our very near future.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we can even style the nugget's hair into pigtails. I mean...come.on.


Long hair, don't care. 


 Baby mullet for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment