Saturday, September 14, 2013

First time sitting in a shopping cart like a big girl

Yesterday when I went grocery shopping I decided to see how Miss Mak would like sitting in the "big girl seat." Normally, I tote her in her car seat....which is heavy. and annoying. and huge.

It started out like this...


We were holding on for dear life.  "Uhhh I'm not to sure about this mom."


But by the time we hit aisle 3, someone changed her tune and suddenly was all "I'm having THE.BEST.TIME.EVERRRRRRR."


She didn't let a single person pass by without singing to them, giggling, flirting or making other adorable baby squeals. She had everyone chuckling. What a little charmer (gets it from her daddy)!


So I SUPPOSE if she wanted to spend hours on end rollin' around Target I would oblige. Oh, the things we do for kids.... wink, wink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment