Thursday, October 31, 2013

Makaela's First Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone has some spooktacular plans. We are headed to Tennessee to visit Papa who unfortunately had an accident. Good news is he is doing much better, and we are happy to be able to spend extra time with him.

Makaela rocked a cute Halloween outfit yesterday, complete with a spooky shirt and pumpkin slippers. I asked her if she could make a scary face....she thought about it....


....and then did this....


Silly girl, you're not spooky at all!

But let's talk about her ACTUAL costume. It's the best on the planet. Bold statement, I know but I've officially turned into that mom that thinks their kid's (fill in the blank) is the greatest and is convinced if entered in a contest they WILL win. Take for example Kelly and Michael's Halloween Photo Contest, sure it's a nationwide contest on an extremely popular show, but I entered them, and they will win. I'm positive. 

I mean, c'mon....couldn't you just eat up that banana?!?! I'm pretty sure that Daddy Gorilla wants to!


We better start brainstorming ideas for next Halloween, because this will be tough to top!

No comments:

Post a Comment