Tuesday, January 7, 2014

9 month photos!

Alright, alright I'm late....MikMak has been 9 months for almost a week now. As of the first day of 2014, she has officially been on the outside longer than she was on the inside (and the girl thinks she has mastered this whole "life" business, trust me).

She is overflowing with piss and vinegar and of course continues to be into everything...like the spice rack...


And Daddy's wallet....


And let's not forget the day when she miraculously found the tooth that Rocky lost...

Sadly yes, that is Rocky's rotten tooth (I know it looks like a nail)
Oh, and if Princess MakMak doesn't get her way, whoa buddy, you better watch OUT.



Today was her 9 month well baby check. See that's why I waited to do this post, yeahhhh, I'll go with that ;-)

Our little monster weighed in at 20.2 lbs (71st percentile), measured 28 in. (63rd percentile) and has a head measurement of 18 in. (90th percentile). According to her doctor, she is perfect! Good heart, good lungs (we knew that, haha), good ears...good good good.

She does have a little bit of baby eczema which caused me to freak out mildly. When I think eczema I think bad news bears for life, but the doctor assured me that she did not think that would be the case and that Makaela is just more or less victim of the very dry and cold weather we are having. She isn't itchy (or at least hasn't acted bothered) and the irritation is mild, so we are just give her a lil grape seed oil massage lately, and lather her up with some lotion (sans alcohol).

Royal treatment for the Princess Girl.


So let's talk about how getting her official 9 month photo was near impossible this month. The girl does not lay down. You put her on her back and she rolls over and is GONE in .2 seconds.


Yep, you can probably imagine how fun diaper changes are. Picture a wrestling match. Not sure how she is stronger than me, but she is.


During my attempt to get the photo above, which clearly wasn't super successful, I also caught a couple other funny ones. Like when she posed for Sports Illustrated Onesie Edition...


And when she crawled off her chair and of course was drawn right to the outlets...


And because these are just too funny not to share, all the ones where I had the flash on. Takes after her mama....eyes.closed.all.the.time.




This little nugget is such a bundle of fun. I love her curiosity and her ambition. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment