Wednesday, October 22, 2014

18 month photos!

A friend of ours is a photographer and she took some awesome 18 month photos of our little lady. Shout out to Justine for being a rockstar photographer, by the way. Makaela didn't sit still for more than 5 seconds and was more interested in the pinecones and the lake than the camera.

I'm amazed at all the moments she was able to capture. XoXo.






On Facebook these profile shots seemed to be the fave :)








I'm happy she shared with us some of her sassy face photos as well. She directs this look at me several times a day. Don't even talk to me about the "teen years."





And this is her famous "Where'd he/she/it go?" 


I love the angle on this one. 


And this friends, is real life. Hahahah. How DARE WE put her in a chair!



Hey Makaela, where's your nose?



Do you have a fave? I change my mind every time I scroll through!

No comments:

Post a Comment