Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin painting!

We painted pumpkins today! And guess what, this year I could actually take photos of the process because I wasn't having to hold her up and stick her hands in the paint like last year ;)

I set up Makaela's little work station in the kitchen and she was anxious to get started!


We used the same Crayola washable fingerpaint from last year, it makes for easy clean up off her skin!


She alternated between using her paintbrushes and her hands...




Look at all the colors! Would you believe that the mess never left her "workstation"? I was shocked (and thrilled). 




It didn't hurt that she ADORES washing her hands...



The final product is super cute and she sure was proud of her work!


We are letting her masterpieces dry over night, but we just may get wild and crazy and add stickers later this week. Take THAT Pinterest. 



Would you look at how much that little pumpkin has grown since last Fall?! 


XoXo.

Update: I just noticed that Google created a .gif using the photos I uploaded....annnnnd it's kind of hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment