Sunday, November 24, 2013

Professional Family Photos

Mid-October we got our first professional family photos. I've been wanting to have a professional photo shoot forever and finally convinced Tim. We found an amazing photographer locally that had wonderful prices. We seriously hit the jackpot.

It was so hard to narrow down the choice and choose "favorites." I've been waiting to post these on the blog until I mailed out copies to friends and family...and I tend to avoid the post office like the plague, but the first batch are finally in the mail, I swear!

I will treasure these photos forever <3












1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for providing valuable information & beautiful photos. If you want to know more about Professional Family Photos then go through maijakarinphotography.com and look on that.

    ReplyDelete