Thursday, February 6, 2014

Matchy-Matchy

Alright guys, I've got a problem and I think it's time I admit it. I may or may not match my outfits to Makaela's sevvvvvveral times a month.


Here's how it usually starts....I get her dressed in one of her adorable little outfits, and then I stare at my own boring pile of clothes not sure which outfit to pick, so I choose one that color coordinates with the mini. I know, I know. It's bad.

But at least it's JUST a coordinating color palette. It could be worse, no? I could be out shopping for neon leggings and kitten shirts in my size. And I'm not doing that. I PROMISE.

50 Shades of gray, or shades of pink...



Matching hair bows... 


Kidding! This one was just for fun, but of course the mailman knocked on the door while I was in that get-up and I forgot to take out my special bow. Good times.

My only hope is that this is not the first step on the path that leads to middle-aged-mom-dressing-like-her-teenage-daughter... 



If that happens PLEASE guys, run an intervention. Seriously, call in Dr. Phil.


Like a true addict, I feel like I need to show you proof that I don't get all matchy-matchy EVERY day. I don't have a problem. I don't know what you're talking about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment