Saturday, October 27, 2012

18 week appointment

We had our 18 week appointment on Wednesday. We were anticipating just going in and listening to the bean's heartbeat but we actually got to see our little kiddo on the monitor. The little one is really starting to look like a miniature human!

Everything with baby seemed good and the doctor says the heartbeat is strong <3

My blood pressure was a little high, as it has been at all of my appointments, so as the pregnancy progresses it will be something that the doctor monitors closely.

At this point my doctor says my weight gain should be between 5-10 pounds. So far I've gained 6 pounds, and although it doesn't seem like a ton, I can feel it. Beginning at 20 weeks he says weight gain of 1 pound week is normal...yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment