Saturday, October 20, 2012

Michigan Trip

It's always nice to go back to Michigan and enjoy family and friends. And the beautiful fall colors. And cheap breakfast. And low sales tax. And our favorite Midwest restaurants. And potholes. Okay not so much with the potholes.


Just like my mom I always forget we're back at first, and am shocked at the number of Michigan license plates I see. Yep, that's not just blonde hair dye. It's the real deal folks. 

Another favorite is walking into a store and being overwhelmed with Michigan State, UofM and other Detroit sports attire and accessories. We always come back with a new wardrobe. This time I even bought a GI shirt; I don't know what came over me. Size large...because apparently I plan on rockin' that shirt with a full on bump. Look out.

Speaking of new wardrobes, the bean has already got quite the collection thanks to our generous family and friends who already can't resist the urge to spoil the little one. Love you all and thank you thank you thank you <3



xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment