Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Telling the management team at work...

Today I announced to the rest of the management team at work that I'm pregnant. Because I'm awkward and was nervous for some reason, I had to enlist the help of others (thank you Su!).

Su had the fun idea to cut up strips of pink and blue paper and have each person pick one as part of a "team building exercise."Then she said "okay now you have to tell us if you think Erin is having a boy or girl." There was a pause and then the outburst of "You're pregnant?!!?" It was really fun and my Operations Manager brought in cupcakes from Hello Cupcake to celebrate (I had shared the news with her last week).

                                                      

It was really nice to feel so supported and to have fun with it. I'm lucky to have such wonderful coworkers.

And I have the sneaking suspicion that another one of my coworkers may be up to some shenanigans when it comes to spreading the word to the rest of the staff ;-)

xoxo

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment