Sunday, March 17, 2013

Workplace Love

Wednesday when I walked into work I was greeted with a loud cheer of "Surprise!" When I rounded the corner I saw that my team had decorated my desk with all things adorable, and had filled my cube with gifts. Seriously, I work with such thoughtful people!! I think they are trying to induce my labor with all these amazing surprises.


Baby girl got hooked up with precious outfits, blankets, socks, headbands, toys, teethers, bottle and nursing supplies and diapers.

J and V's team even pulled together and made that sweet bouquet of baby socks and flowers and gave me a tear-jerker of a card that they gave me later in the week.

After talking things over with the hubs and doc we decided my last day at work will be March 22nd. I'm a mixed bag of emotions about it. One thing I know for sure is that I can't wait to bring in baby girl to meet all of my amazing coworkers friends <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment