Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Adorable things Makaela has been doing lately...


Get ready for cuteness overload. Turn your imagination on and picture each of these ADORABLE things Makaela has been doing lately. Your heart just may melt...


- Lately, when Mak plays peek-a-boo a majority of the time she covers her ears instead of her eyes. She still seems equally surprised and excited even when she can still see the whole time, haha. I about die when I see those adorable little pudgy hands actually cover her peepers though - usually she pokes her eyeball or pulls down on her eyelid. It is fantastic.


- Lately, when I'm cleaning off the glass table or the sliding glass doors, my little shadow, aka quality control, is two feet behind me pointing to each spot I missed and following up with an "uh oh uh oh." Did I mention when she points, she usually smears her little fingerprints even more on the area I just cleaned? :)


- Lately, Mak loves to push her "be-be" around in her toy stroller. She even plays music for her baby, and kisses her after she drops her on the ground. Such a sweet girl. "Be-be" is definitely a favorite word right now, and refers to anyone that looks younger than 12. In fact, at the grocery store today as we passed a young boy, probably 9 years old, Mak said "be-be!" I heard the boy quietly say to his mom as we walked away "Mom, I think that baby called you a baby."

- Lately, Mak likes to dig through the diaper bag, particularly when we are at restaurants. She loves taking stuff in and out, in and out. The other day when we were at a little Italian place, I had forgotten that I stuck some feminine hygiene products in my bag. I was quickly reminded when she flung one into the restaurant aisle. I locked eyes with a nice, young 22 year old man when this happened. Sweet!




- Lately, Lady M is obsessed with playing outside. Okay, that's not really new. What is new is that she now brings you her shoes when she's ready to go. Sometimes it's the right pair, sometimes it's one flip flop and one Tom. This is an improvement from a short spell of head banging on the door to signal wanting to play outside.

Also, related to outdoor play...someone likes to sneak around to the backside of the house to poop. Red face, grunts and all. Ironically, the backside of the house is ALSO the dog's favorite potty spot. The similarities, just keep coming.




- Lately, our little lady is digging toy cars and helicopters. She pushes them on the ground (and along Ginger's back...) and makes them fly through the air, complete with "vroom vroom" and raspberry sound effects.

Man oh man, this girl is growing up. Who replaced our Baby Mak with a Big Mak? <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment