Thursday, May 8, 2014

Makaela Moments

Tuesday, May 6th

8:36 AM -Makaela discovers my hidden box of Lindor chocolates. She sneakily takes one and attempts to suck the chocolate out through the wrapper.


8:42 AM - After finishing off her chocolate ball (that I so kindly helped her unwrap) she wipes her chocolate face and hands all over my pants. I'm not in sweatpants, so this sucks. 

8:45 AM - She's back at it, climbing into the cupboard. Little does she know I've successfully hidden the chocolates. 


8:51 AM - She pitches a fit because I won't open the can of Rotel for her....

8:52 AM - I ask her if she's ready for a diaper change and nap.

8:57 AM - She is cradling a can of peas and carrots and hates me because I will not allow her to take them into her crib with her. 

9:00 AM - She's out like a light.

9:01 AM - I enjoy my cold coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment