Monday, November 26, 2012

Diapers, diapers, diapers

We've been stocking up on diapers for the last few months anytime we see a sale or have a coupon. We've bought several brands and figure we'll learn along the way what works best for the little girl.

At one point I was certain I wanted to cloth diaper. They are adorable, cheaper in the long run and more environmentally friendly. Then reality set in and I realized it just wasn't something I wanted to take on in the midst of everything else baby that will be going on. I know tons of families do it and I give them huge kudos.....who knows, we might give it a shot if there's a baby numero dos.

We'll continue to pick up some diaps along the way anytime we can catch a good deal.  But, we're feeling pretty good about the stockpile we have started (over 800 diapers of various sizes so far).

Diapers are one thing you WON'T see on this family's baby registry!

No comments:

Post a Comment