Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Forgetfulness

Wait what was I going to write this post about? I have become that forgetful pregnant lady. I was always hesitant to believe people when they said they got "pregnancy brain" but I'm here to confirm it's real and it sucks. Big time.

I feel so scatterbrained. I forget everything - where I saved work files, what I went to the store for, what I just read, paying bills, whether or not I replied to an email or text....you name it. I mean, I even forget to do things I LIKE DOING. What the heck. Talk about frustrating! I've also noticed that I get distracted more easily which really doesn't help the situation.

Writing down to-do lists helps (if I remember where I put that paper....). Good news is that things should return to normal shortly after having the baby. Thanks hormones...so generous.

Meanwhile, I apologize for my wishy-washy-ness. I've gotta get back to that list....I know there is something I was going to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment