Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh. My. God. Becky, look at her butt...

It is so big.

"Yes!! Lovehandles!!" - said no one ever. 

Seriously. Between the badonkadonk in the back and the growing-bigger-every-day baby bump in the front I don't even want to begin to think of what a side silhouette would look like about  now.

Mid-way through my 19th week and I'm at that awkward stage where I can still fit in my regular clothes, but I'm not loving the way they look. And let's be real, a muffin top isn't comfy OR attractive by any means.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ueesnQot1ru642no3_1280.png

My work pants are more comfortable than my jeans, but nothing compares to the beloved yoga pant or sweatpant. Ahhh <3. Some days my mind even plays tricks on me and I almost convince myself that it'd be perfectly acceptable to go out to dinner in sweatpants. Who am I?!

A friend and coworker who recently had a baby this past year gave me all of her maternity clothes. How freakin' awesome is that?? It's like I hit the new wardrobe jackpot. The outfits are adorable and beyond comfortable. Thank you Liana!

1 comment:

  1. everyone knows your badonk is slammin.....your front side just got jealous and wanted to show it up.

    ReplyDelete