Tuesday, December 4, 2012

24 week appointment

Today was our 24 week appointment. The little girl is absolutely perfect - growing just right, strong heartbeat.

Although...I think she was a BIT pouty that her daddy couldn't make it to the appointment, because she had her back turned to us during the sonogram, which she has never done before! Little punk.

My weight gain is on track (doesn't make the amount any less scary though!) and good news is that my blood pressure was the lowest it has been the whole pregnancy! Whoop whoop.

We talked about epidurals and labor pain management. Ahh! This is happening. I was traumatized by my first period, the word cervix makes me physically ill and I break out in hives when I see "medical tools." The doctor told me about labor tubs and I asked if I could wear a bathing suit. I'm sure this is going to go realllllllllllllllly well.

Thank goodness I love the heck out of our little girl, because I wouldn't go through this for just anyone ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment