Thursday, December 20, 2012

99!!

Ninety-nine.....no, that's not the amount of pounds I've gained so far, but some days it sure feels like it!



Ninety-nine is the number of days left until the little girl's due date. We've officially hit the double digits - this is big news folks!!! It also means I've started to hit the worry-and-wonder-about-everything stage. 

The weirdo in me could not stop thinking about the number 99 today. I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one  and OCD may be one. Here's some insight into a few things that crossed my mind today....

When our daughter is 99 years old, the year will be 2112. Wowzers.

She'll probably go through 99 diapers in the first 2 weeks of her life. Holy crap.

Wouldn't it be LOVELY if my labor only lasted 99 minutes? Ha!

Wait...what if she weighs 9.9 pounds when she is born? Yikes....

She'll be here in approximately 99 days, and I have approximately NINE HUNDRED and 99 things to do before then, but for tonight I think I'll just kick back, relax and think about how far we've come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment