Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kickin' it

This little girl has been ROCKING OUT lately. Frankly, I think she's jealous that she's trapped in there while we're out here livin' it up.

Sometimes it looks like my tum tum is moving in waves (I'm trying to get a video of this, but no luck yet).

Sometimes she likes to leave an elbow or foot (not sure what it is) wedged so far out that I literally have to push it back in. Yep.

Sometimes her movements make me laugh so hard (nervous giggle) because it's such a weird feeling.

Sometimes when I lay on one side she moves to that side and I feel like I'm squishing her. So I flip to the other side and 5 minutes later she follows. Sheesh girllllllll, give me some space.

Sometimes she keeps me up at night with all her partying. When can we enforce a curfew??  Ya'll know this mama's bed time is 800pm.

Sometimes Tim likes to poke her and she likes to poke back. I'm going to have my hands full; they are too much alike.

I'm just waiting for her to kick one of the dogs. Which reminds me...who remembers this? Ashley, I know you do. lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment