Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's next to the Taco Time, across from the Taco Bell

Earlier this month Shanerz came to visit (thank you T and S for coordinating such an incredible surprise!!). It was WONDERFUL and we had a blast. We OD'd on sugar multiple times a day. It was the baby's fault. She was hungry.....

Sometimes we dripped ice cream all over our bodies while walking down the streets of Portland doing kegal exercises and talking about zipcars. There may or may not have been several near pants-peeing incidents.


Smoothies, cupcakes, honey lavender ice cream, voodoo donuts, biscuit sandwiches smothered in gravy, lunch boxes full of road trip snacks.....we did more than eat, I swear. We had photo shoots behind strip malls and cuddled with Rocky and Taylor.

The most special moment though was when Shanerz said YES to the DRESS! I can't wait to be part of her wedding and am so excited that I got to be part of her dress shopping experience. It is as if the dress was made for her. B-E-A-UTIFUL bride.

I hope that my daughter grows up and is blessed to have friends as amazing as the ones in my life <3

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I was so shocked when I stepped on the scale at home! :) Tastiest vacation ever. Our eating habits were even more 'all over the place' than my dress preferences. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete