Sunday, February 3, 2013

Daddy-to-be Survival Kit

Since we found out about the pregnancy I've been brainstorming ideas for a surprise Daddy-to-be survival kit for Tim. I wanted to put together something that fit him and wasn't too cheesy.



I've been gathering ideas and items for a couple months now, and decided last week that it was the perfect time to give it to him. He's been doing so much for the me and the little one, he deserves a lil spoiling too!


The kit is full of treats, essentials and other fun stuff :)

I got him a book to read to the baby girl called "Daddy Hugs", a mushy-gushy book called "Why a Daughter Needs a Dad" and a funny "preparation" book called "Be Prepared." So far his favorite item in the kit is the "Be Prepared" book.


His favorite coffee k-cups (definitely a must-have), some "boogie wipes" to lessen the gross factor when he goes to wipe her little nose, some ear plugs to block out those midnight crying sessions (as a joke) and a nose plug for those stinky diaper changes (also as a joke).


Lastly, some items for him to enjoy on his own. It's hard to tell in the picture but I had "Daddy's Sippy Cup" etched into that extra large beer mug. He also scored some of his favorite snacks, a few cigars and a gift card to B-Dubs...yummm (my guess is the giftcard will get used before the little one even arrives!)


I know this little girl is going to love her daddy just as much as I love him <3 We are lucky girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment