Saturday, February 23, 2013

Prenatal Massage

Thursday after work I enjoyed an awesome prenatal massage thanks to a gift from Shanerz. It was heavenly, especially after a long day at work sitting in front of my computer!!

I would absolutely recommend it. I've been holding onto the giftcard for a few weeks, knowing that I'd be getting more and more uncomfortable as the pregnancy progressed and now seemed like the perfect time to get pampered :)

I chose to have mine after work because that is the point of the day where the body discomfort starts to set in, so I figured that would be the best time to take advantage of all the benefits. At this point, I'm pretty familiar with the little one's schedule so I made sure to choose a time when she isn't typically active and made sure not to eat RIGHT before going, because that tends to make her rambunctious too. I didn't want any kicks and nudges interrupting my massage time!!

There was a special massage table with a giant cut out for me to insert the bump into, which made me giggle. It was super comfortable....if only my bed and couch at home had a similar set up!

It was an hour long period of pure relaxation. My achin' back and swollen body loved every minute. Thank you S!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment