Thursday, December 12, 2013

But Trouble is FUN

So this happened...


It is hard to tell in the photo, but there are crumbs around her mouth....crumbs of DOG FOOD. I SWEAR I watch my child and don't leave her unattended. The girl just seeks out trouble. When she saw Tim coming to get her she shoved FISTFULS of dog food in her mouth. FISTFULS. 

And this....


...happens on the daily. Doesn't matter if it's white or black. She doesn't discriminate. She loves all cords equally. 

Also, I'm sure you notice that dang dog toy in the background that she still won't give up. 

All you can do is laugh. Babies are comical little creatures, no? When I stumbled upon this ten-month-old's letter to Santa I couldn't stop cracking up....those items are EXACTLY what Makaela wants for Christmas, in case you were planning to do some shopping ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment