Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sensory Sunday Funday: Felt Snowflake Magnets!

We worked on this project a couple weekends ago but I didn't get a chance to post about it until now. Now that Makaela is on the move and standing up against any and every surface, I figured it was time to turn the refrigerator into a fun spot.

I had some felt snowflake coasters laying around that I had picked up last Christmas at the Dollar Store. I decided to turn a few of them into magnets for the little lady.


It was superrrrr easy. I snagged some magnets for $2.50 at Hobby Lobby. I opted to get the roll because I could cut them to whatever size I wanted and I felt like that would make it less of a choking hazard than the little round ones. The self adhesive wasn't very adhesive-y so I glued the cut magnet to the snowflake. 


Ba-da-bing, Ba-da-bang. Done and done. 


Makaela LOVES them. The magnet is strong enough to stick to the fridge but weak enough for Makaela to easily move them around on the fridge or pull them down. 



She's not big on putting them back on the fridge yet. Perhaps, I should get used to that....the whole not liking to put away toys thing ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment