Saturday, December 21, 2013

I've become THAT lady

You've all seen her. The lady at the grocery store with snot smeared on the shoulder of her shirt. I used to wonder "hmmm does she know she has boogers on her?" I now know the answer. She knows, and she doesn't care. How do I know? I've become her.

Go ahead and add that girl scout patch to my mommy sash. Snot-wiping, booger picker.

Makaela enjoys lovingly wiping her little red nose all over my shirt. I've also had to catch a few booger-filled sneezes on my sleeve a time or two these past few days. Little green and yellow explosions speckling my shirt. It's crusty artsy...

I'm a real mom now. I wipe boogers (without gagging) and I don't care who sees. I'm pretty sure in the definition of "mom" that's in there somewhere, no?

Our booger girl is fighting a nasty cold. It's sad. Get better soon, punk. Pwease.

No comments:

Post a Comment