Monday, April 28, 2014

Cupcake Thief



That, my friends, is the face of a cupcake thief. I (mistakenly) set a cupcake dangerously close to the edge on the dining room table and while I was away for just a moment (that's all it takes!) a certain toddler activated her super stretch arms and reached up there and SNATCHED it!

Sneaky Mc-Sneakerson quickly shoveled as much as possible into her mouth when she saw me coming and then offered the wrapper to Rocky. She is VERY thoughtful, what can I say. 

Here are my thoughts:

1. I did not know she could reach/see up there. Good to know.
2. She was obviously plotting this move or she wouldn't have bothered waiting for me to leave the room.
3. It's sweet that she likes my baking.
4. That was the last cupcake, dammit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment