Monday, April 7, 2014

Makaela's One Year Professional Photos

We got Makaela's one year photos done about a week before her birthday and again used Nicole Davis. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out.

Zach was visiting at the time and even got to play assistant to the photographer which was pretty cool. It was great having him there because Makaela was much more entertained by him than me :)

But I have to mention that the morning at home started out ROUGH. Makaela was a pistol and I could not handle it. She screamed her way through the morning and put up a fight about everything. I almost cancelled the photo session because I was mentally broken and exhausted by her tantrums. I'm pretty sure Zach thought me and Makaela were both certifiably cray-cray.

But what do you know, we survived, made it to the photo shoot location and Mak was a DOLL. The instant she got out of the car and had a few bites of yogurt she turned on the charm 100%. What a relief. 

Note to self, next time the kid is having a tantrum pull out the camera to calm her. Sheesh, talk about a diva baby. 











I love that she is making a different face in every photo. I love how utterly happy she is in each moment. I love that she is pointing and fascinated by the helicopters that were flying above. I love that her big toes are hanging out of her shoes. I love that I can't pick a favorite.

Do you have a favorite? Any ideas for funny captions? 

4 comments:

  1. I think that she really enjoyed herself, you can tell by the look on her face! She also seems to have great time out there, in nature. My favourite is definitely that one with the balloons. And her hair looks absolutely amazing, you have a very beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one where she is sticking out her tongue... so adorable =)

    ReplyDelete