Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hanging with the fellas

Yesterday we went to hang with some friends for a mid-day play session. It was Mak and a couple fellas, and boy oh boy did they have fun.


Her boyfriend got a new buzz lightyear ride on toy that was quite the hit, and surprisingly they all played together on it, instead of fighting for it. I think I hear angels singing.


At one point the boys took turns pushing Princess Makaela around. She had a smug look on her face the entire time. 

Good thing her buddies have big strong muscles. 


Well who is going to push me now?


Later she finally gave up the seat and realized it was rather fun to push (err pull) her friends around...



Not long after that they decided to pull some books off the bookshelf and climb up and down the slide and THEN Mr. Man tried to give Miss Makaela an open mouth kiss on the lips. It was romantic. 

When we got home I told Makaela to tell Daddy how her friend tried to kiss her, and he said "Well tell him I'll cut his BEEP off!" I'm sure you can imagine what word was actually used in place of the beep. 

Yep, that's my husband making threats on a toddler. He's probably shining his guns now in preparation of the teenage years. Sigh. 










No comments:

Post a Comment